journalism deadline

1. Its origination is somewhat unknown it might have started as a term for lines that dont move that slowly evolved into what we now know it as.
2. miss a grade
3. no i have not
4. no i do not miss deadlines on a regular basis
6. complete it before the deadline

1. I don't think that any of those would really help me
2. the don't get sidetracked one because i occasionally get online to play games with friends when i need to do homework
3.night person
3A. forget everything after i wake up
4.make a schedule
5.get away from computer get away from phone and make a schedule

1.yes because you need time management to take control over your homework
2.sitting at a desk with nothing but essential items
3.things like discord and steam because they let me see if my friends are playing games
4.turn of my computer make a schedule and put my phone away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

school uniforms

HDR preview